SMF May 2023 Challenge: Spoon or Spatula Swirl

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I coulda been a contendah! I had a color scheme and everything! What's the saying about a road paved with good intentions?

I didn't follow this thread but I checked on the entry thread often and was blown away by all the beauty-ness. Congrats to @The_Phoenix , Mobjack "I wasn't expecting to place" Bay, and newcomer superstar @basti !

I appreciate @KiwiMoose for choosing the spoon swirl. It was one of my first swirls I did and fun to re-watch the Soaping 101 video again.

I coulda been a contendah! I had a color scheme and everything! What's the saying about a road paved with good intentions?

I didn't follow this thread but I checked on the entry thread often and was blown away by all the beauty-ness. Congrats to @The_Phoenix , Mobjack "I wasn't expecting to place" Bay, and newcomer superstar @basti !

I appreciate @KiwiMoose for choosing the spoon swirl. It was one of my first swirls I did and fun to re-watch the Soaping 101 video again.
You have another chance with this month's challenge, oh King of Slanted Layers. 😁

oh - I totally forgot to post pics of my spoon swirl. SO glad I couldn't enter this challenge because it was a bit of a disappointment. It looks fine, and pretty, but not up to challenge winning standard. I didn't swirl the spoon enough.
IMG_0852.JPG

oh - I totally forgot to post pics of my spoon swirl. SO glad I couldn't enter this challenge because it was a bit of a disappointment. It looks fine, and pretty, but not up to challenge winning standard. I didn't swirl the spoon enough.
View attachment 73024
That’s beautiful, @KiwiMoose! I just made a batch of soap today that made DH exclaim “tequila sunrise” and your soap made me think that, too! Cheers! 😉🌸😍

Latest posts

Back