SMF May 2019 Challenge - Tiger Stripes

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Before the winners are announced, I want to thank everyone who participated in this challenge. Thanks for putting up with all the confusion around the voting survey. Special thanks to @earlene for her help getting things right.

Your soaps were all beautiful, and I hope you had fun. @msunnerstood and @Dawni took on the challenge of a tiger stripe in HP - and succeeded. Whether this was your first challenge or you've been doing the challenges for a long time I hope to see you in June.

And to end the suspense....

Winners of the May 2019 Tiger Stripes Challenge are:
First Place is a tie between KiwiMoose and earlene
Second Place is Serene
Third Place is Primrose

Congratulations guys!

Before the winners are announced, I want to thank everyone who participated in this challenge. Thanks for putting up with all the confusion around the voting survey. Special thanks to @earlene for her help getting things right.

Your soaps were all beautiful, and I hope you had fun. @msunnerstood and @Dawni took on the challenge of a tiger stripe in HP - and succeeded. Whether this was your first challenge or you've been doing the challenges for a long time I hope to see you in June.

And to end the suspense....

Winners of the May 2019 Tiger Stripes Challenge are:
First Place is a tie between KiwiMoose and earlene
Second Place is Serene
Third Place is Primrose

Congratulations guys!

I'm just going to say what we're all thinking: THIS CHALLENGE WAS A-MAY-ZING! (did you see what I did there?) Thanks Dibbles, it was super fun to see all the entries - definitely some talented soapers on this forum! They were all gorgeous and voting was tough. Great job ladies and gents!

I'm just going to say what we're all thinking: THIS CHALLENGE WAS A-MAY-ZING! (did you see what I did there?) Thanks Dibbles, it was super fun to see all the entries - definitely some talented soapers on this forum! They were all gorgeous and voting was tough. Great job ladies and gents!

LOL you crack me up.

Congratulations, KiwiMoose, Serene & Primrose! I never expected to place at all this month with the plethora of excellent entries. It is an honor to be among all you skillful soap artistes!

Everyone made such beautiful soaps, I think we are all winners.
Yours was definitely one of my faves!!! It looked like a real tiger! Gorgeous...

Yours was definitely one of my faves!!! It looked like a real tiger! Gorgeous...

Thank you, Amy! I really love the design you obtained in your yellow and black Tiger Stripes entry. The colors are fabulous and so bright! If you don't mind my asking, what colorants did you use?

Had no internet for a few days so it sucks that I wasn't able to vote the second time around.... but Congratulations to the winners!!! Awesome challenge, awesome entries everyone :)

Latest posts

Back