SMF May 2019 Challenge - Tiger Stripes

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

dibbles

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just a reminder to vote if you haven't yet! Winners will be announced tomorrow.

dibbles

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Before the winners are announced, I want to thank everyone who participated in this challenge. Thanks for putting up with all the confusion around the voting survey. Special thanks to @earlene for her help getting things right.

Your soaps were all beautiful, and I hope you had fun. @msunnerstood and @Dawni took on the challenge of a tiger stripe in HP - and succeeded. Whether this was your first challenge or you've been doing the challenges for a long time I hope to see you in June.

And to end the suspense....

Winners of the May 2019 Tiger Stripes Challenge are:
First Place is a tie between KiwiMoose and earlene
Second Place is Serene
Third Place is Primrose

Congratulations guys!

Serene

Supporting Member
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Congratulations all! Participation was wonderful this challenge. See you on the next one, if I have time *cry*

DWinMadison

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Before the winners are announced, I want to thank everyone who participated in this challenge. Thanks for putting up with all the confusion around the voting survey. Special thanks to @earlene for her help getting things right.

Your soaps were all beautiful, and I hope you had fun. @msunnerstood and @Dawni took on the challenge of a tiger stripe in HP - and succeeded. Whether this was your first challenge or you've been doing the challenges for a long time I hope to see you in June.

And to end the suspense....

Winners of the May 2019 Tiger Stripes Challenge are:
First Place is a tie between KiwiMoose and earlene
Second Place is Serene
Third Place is Primrose

Congratulations guys!

amd

Reaction score
I'm just going to say what we're all thinking: THIS CHALLENGE WAS A-MAY-ZING! (did you see what I did there?) Thanks Dibbles, it was super fun to see all the entries - definitely some talented soapers on this forum! They were all gorgeous and voting was tough. Great job ladies and gents!

Serene

Supporting Member
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I'm just going to say what we're all thinking: THIS CHALLENGE WAS A-MAY-ZING! (did you see what I did there?) Thanks Dibbles, it was super fun to see all the entries - definitely some talented soapers on this forum! They were all gorgeous and voting was tough. Great job ladies and gents!

LOL you crack me up.

Reactions: amd

earlene

Grandmother & Soaper
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Congratulations, KiwiMoose, Serene & Primrose! I never expected to place at all this month with the plethora of excellent entries. It is an honor to be among all you skillful soap artistes!

Everyone made such beautiful soaps, I think we are all winners.

Amy78130

Reaction score
Congrats to all the winners!! I loved all the bright colors!! This was such a fun contest and everyone's soap looked absolutely amazing!!!

Amy78130

Reaction score
Congratulations, KiwiMoose, Serene & Primrose! I never expected to place at all this month with the plethora of excellent entries. It is an honor to be among all you skillful soap artistes!

Everyone made such beautiful soaps, I think we are all winners.
Yours was definitely one of my faves!!! It looked like a real tiger! Gorgeous...

Dawni

Reaction score
Had no internet for a few days so it sucks that I wasn't able to vote the second time around.... but Congratulations to the winners!!! Awesome challenge, awesome entries everyone :)

dibbles

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just felt the need to say mine was HP as well;)
I'm so sorry szaza - I totally missed that it was HP in your entry description. So congrats to you as well for getting HP to work!