SMF March Challenge- Whipped Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it still floats in its rebatched state

ImageUploadedBySoap Making1459008182.203103.jpg
ImageUploadedBySoap Making1459008202.361050.jpg

We've got about 1 hour left for entries! Anyone who signed up can enter!

I'm heading to bed as I've had a jam packed day of moving apartments but I'll open up the voting survey tomorrow evening. It will be password locked so I'll pm all entrants (only) the password. Thank you for being patient with me.

I'm really impressed with everyone!

I'm having a few technical moving related difficulties with Internet so I'll have to get the survey up tomorrow when they install internet in my new place! Thank you to everyone for understanding.

Got it up and going! This survey requires a password. I will PM the password to all those signed up within the hour. If you do not receive one within the hour, PM me and I will get it to you. I will post again when I have finished PMing everyone.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RV775BK

Edit: that went faster than I expected! All participants have been messaged! If you know you signed up but did not receive a PM from me, please let me know!

Last edited:
I haven't had a chance to soap at all. I'm hawking a puppy from my ex's cousins and I've been prepping for that. My aunts came to visit and I'm studying my batches now to see which recipes I scrap or not. I won't able to make another whipped soap but, I'm happy I at least succeeded in the HP method, which I'm of a mind would be easier for me. I'm also happy to finally find a sweet scent that is up my alley.

LisaAnne voted (if this is where I sign in) hard to pick, so many great ones.

I voted. Awesome entries everyone. I wish I could vote for you all!

Once again, voting was hard. Great job everyone.

Big thanks to Galaxy for this challenge. I only had time for one attempt, but I now have learned another new technique. If I ever have the urge to try to pipe soap, this will come in handy.

I have voted. I had in my head who I thought I was going to vote for, then I looked at all the pictures again and realised this was a really really tough one. Well done everyone, some fantastic soaping by all!!

Back