SMF January 2019 SOAP Challenge - DOTS!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My non-entry.

Dots_resized.jpg
I'm just never sure if I'll get to a challenge. Cut too early and the dots smeared a bit. They are tubes of the same soap recipe made the day before.
Unscented for a friend that is sensitive to smells.

In true primrose fashion I am going to miss the deadline again ... aargh. I had hoped I could turn over a new leaf this year LOL

@Primrose, time to make some salt soap, or SVHP, or soap clay ... or ...

You've still got over 8 hours and some daylight left ... AND it's a public holiday! :D

Or are you kicking back and reading Douglas Adams' "Salmon of Doubt" ;)?
("I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.")

(Seriously - you have a lot on your plate, what with the relocation and all, but I do hope you get to show off your soaps soon - thanks for letting us know :))

@Steve85569 Why aren't those fabulous dotty soaps in this months challenge?! I really like them :)

My non-entry.

View attachment 35569
I'm just never sure if I'll get to a challenge. Cut too early and the dots smeared a bit. They are tubes of the same soap recipe made the day before.
Unscented for a friend that is sensitive to smells.
Steve,
Its not too late to enter and post your soap. It looks great!

I could have maybe made it work if I got it poured last night or this morning as the embeds are done ... But I'm off to sit in the walk-in clinic as I've done something to my back shifting furniture :(

I have definitely enjoyed sleeping in for three days. Its rare I get a weekend off

@Steve85569 I love your soaps! (and agree with the rest they shoulf be entered in the challenge;))
@dibbles what a wonderful soap you made. I love how the dots are both in the middle and on top!
@Primrose I'm so sorry to hear you hurt your back, I hope you'll feel better soon!

Thanks guys, x rays done and all is looking ok apparently. Got some stronger drugs to help with the inflammation and pain. Seems to be taking the edge off already

In true primrose fashion I am going to miss the deadline again ... aargh. I had hoped I could turn over a new leaf this year LOL
Primrose, I'm new so I don't know anything about you, but I'm impressed with the number of puns based on your name you managed to squeeze into this post....or maybe they weren't even intentional!

Back