SMF is such a nice place

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunflwrgrl7

Reaction score
I just wanted to say that I recently visited another (bigger) soap forum out there, and it just pointed out to me even more how nice and respectful and helpful everyone is on SMF.

So, kudos!! This is a great group! :D

Thanks! We have all been around the block a few times & visited some of the other forums & know excatly what you mean :wink: . We do pride ourselves in being the friendliest soapmakers forum on the net. Glad to hear you agree!

you get farther with sugar than with salt :wink:

Positive vibes right back at you! :)

Yep, couldn't agree more!....and I HAVE been around that block, met quite a few nasties out there at other forums.

Thank you, Melinda! 8) That was the first and foremost reason I joined, and it is an honor to have a small helping hand in moderating the forum keeping it that way. :D
I know of many other forums, and am 99.99% positive I know the soap forum that was referred to. Lets all keep each other refreshed and continue as a "family friendly soap forum!"

Paul

Good point. We should all make an effort to keep up the credentials of this forum. :D

One of the reasons that I like this forum is that it has a friendly and helpful ambiance to it and I am comfortable asking questions.
The moderators do a great job.

Totally! I am on a smaller forum with one control freak mod. Needless to say, I barely participate. Been on goat forums too with mods. from hell, so you guys are great!! :D Thanks!

Back