SMF has had a software update. Questions here please.

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Angie

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
First off, if you cannot log in or cannot stay logged in. Clear this forum's cookies. Clear history also if the issue persists.
If you are on Chrome there is an extension you can add that will clear cookies for the tab you are on.

If it persists, try a different browser. If you usually use Chrome, try Firefox. Or usually use Firefox, try Chrome.

Angie

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
The Upload a File button on the right is now 1586631550165.png and on the left bottom of the post message box.

Angie

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
If you are having problems, use the Contact us in the bottom right hand corner of the page.

Obsidian

Reaction score
This software is the same as another site I use, its very user friendly.

One thing I can't find or maybe its not a option. I'm on mobile so I see the mobile site version. Many mobile sites have a option to view as website, does this?

Dahila

Reaction score
Looks good, and no problems so far , Thanks

the only thing I do not like it is, I have to log each time when I came here, even I had marked "keep me logged"

Angie

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
the only thing I do not like it is, I have to log each time when I came here, even I had marked "keep me logged"
This is what worked for a member that kept being logged off.
What I did is:
1. Removed FORUM NAME from my favorites/bookmarks
2. Cleared my browsing history
3. Once everything loaded, I signed back onto FORUM NAME and I am staying logged in even when I restart my laptop.

Relle

Administrator & Bunny Fanatic
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Finding this hard on the eyes. :( Some of the forums on the front page are in bold, others are not. I would prefer all in Bold.

atiz

Reaction score
I don't mind the changes, but can't always see the forum. I have to quit my browser, empty the cache, and log in every single time. Am I doing something wrong? (Using the latest Safari. I know, I should probably try Chrome or something but I'd rather stay with my usual browser.)

atiz

Reaction score
I don't mind the changes, but can't always see the forum. I have to quit my browser, empty the cache, and log in every single time. Am I doing something wrong? (Using the latest Safari. I know, I should probably try Chrome or something but I'd rather stay with my usual browser.)
It's getting worse for me! Sometimes even if the main page shows, when I try to open a conversation I get the "Sorry we are not available right now" message on the empty page, and get logged out. (Not a huge deal since I should spend less time here anyway :) But it is a bit of a hassle. Any idea what can be done?)

Angie

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I don't mind the changes, but can't always see forum. I have to quit my browser, empty the cache, and log in every single time. Am I doing something wrong? (Using the latest Safari. I know, I should probably try Chrome or something but I'd rather stay with my usual browser.)
Try the below steps.

What I did is:
1. Removed FORUM NAME from my favorites/bookmarks
2. Cleared my browsing history
3. Once everything loaded, I signed back onto FORUM NAME and I am staying logged in even when I restart my laptop.

Angie

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Finding this hard on the eyes. :( Some of the forums on the front page are in bold, others are not. I would prefer all in Bold.
The bold are unread, the others you've read.