SMF February 2021 Challenge - Circling Taiwan Swirl

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm already online to find more/better natural colorants. LOL Hopefully they'll be ready for the next one! Oh, this soapy obsession.
Kim check out the photo earlier in this thread I posted with rhubarb root, alkanet, and annatto. The rhubarb root is amazing. (There’s probably a way to link the earlier post but I don’t know how, sorry! A couple pages back.)

Kim check out the photo earlier in this thread I posted with rhubarb root, alkanet, and annatto. The rhubarb root is amazing. (There’s probably a way to link the earlier post but I don’t know how, sorry! A couple pages back.)
I did indeed see that post and I've been wondering about it and have it saved to "study" later!

What could possibly be wrong with obsessively eagerly awaiting another challenge in this addictive and expensive soothing and peaceful hobby of ours??
Looking forward to next challenge' I'll be posting Last Day & Hour'!! jst kidding 😂🤣. Not a fan of naturals colors' for next challenge.

I can't wait for the results LOL.

Probably a taboo question, but can you vote for your own entry? Obviously I didn't or I wouldn't be asking LOL. I think that I would actually feel weird voting for my own. I'm just curious.
I'll be quite honest. You Betcha I would vote for my own soap if its a great soap. 😂🤣🤗👍🏼🧼

Last edited:
I can't wait for the results LOL.

Probably a taboo question, but can you vote for your own entry? Obviously I didn't or I wouldn't be asking LOL. I think that I would actually feel weird voting for my own. I'm just curious.
Voting is such a personal choice, of course, and there are very good reasons we can't see how we all voted, or how the entries ranked after top 3.
For me, it feels a little like an election, so I vote for myself (and others). We're given three votes, so I'm promptly voting against mine twice. I certainly wouldn't vote for myself and stop there, that really would be poor sportsmanship.

Back