Smell-Through Shrink Wrap?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sativa Skin Care

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find Smell-Through Shrink Wrap? I found some from nationalshrinkwrap.com but it looks like you have to have a sealer and whatnot. I just want to cut pieces off and do it by hand with a heat gun, is this still doable or does it require a sealer? Anyone who would be so kind as so share their smell-through shrink wrap supplier? Thanks so much!

someone on the forum mentioned they would use the shrink wrap and then tie it with a piece of raffia that was dipped in the frangrance oil so you could still smell it's scent. I haven't tried it but it sounds like a great idea!

Stretch-Tite from Costco works well. Gather it to the back- it shrinks down nicely, then I cut off the excess & put a sticky label where it all comes
together. Touch up the top with a small heat blast, and it's done- the scent comes through well.

bombus said:
Stretch-Tite from Costco works well. Gather it to the back- it shrinks down nicely, then I cut off the excess & put a sticky label where it all comes
together. Touch up the top with a small heat blast, and it's done- the scent comes through well.
Awesome, that's probably what I'll use then! Thanks a bunch! :)

Latest posts

Back