Small Town

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the other stores getting robbed, she should rest assured that her reputation will be untarnished.

I have a step brother who worked at a gas station for 1 day. On his way home that first day the station exploded. He volunteered to take a lie detector test and passed..... but needless to say didn't go back to the gas station :shock:

OMG artisan , the poor girl , I hope she is settling down . I had this happen the first night I worked at a confectionery , I was to take the cash to my neighbors house after I closed ( he was part owner). The cash bag came up missing and he was having a party that night .It turned out he was stealing the money , but I know how your daughter feels.
The druggies here are getting very brazen , our elderly neighbor came to the door to tell us she found someone in her house , they were in the alley for a minute dumping some trash . My doors are locked all the time now , sad really .Can't trust anyone anymore.

Kitn

Latest posts

Back