Small-Medium Sized Soap Production Southern Africa

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoapSAZItryer

Reaction score
Hi!

I am looking at starting a small-medium sized soap business in Southern Africa, mainly Zimbabwe and South Africa.

It's preliminary research at the moment but let's see!

I wanted to put this shoutout out there, in case any fellow African 'soapers' were on this forum too, and to engage with the wealth of knowledge on this site!

Thanks to the Soap Making Forum for the opportunity, and to all of you so willing to share knowledge. I look forward to being an active member, and please reach out if you would like to engage!

Cheers for now.

Hello, I’m in Australia . I’d love to hear how starting your business goes. I dream about it but don’t know where to start... except to practice making soap which I’m doing plenty of 😊. Well wishes to a soapy future

Welcome.gif

I'd like to encourage you to take some time to peruse the Beginner's Forum. There you will find helpful information to start your soapmaking journey. Scroll down to the subject "Learn to Soap Online" to find tried & true recipes.

@DeeAnna's "Soapy Stuff" contains a wealth of information to not only get you off on the right foot but will also answer questions you may have going forward.

While I admire your ambition to start a soap business, that's "Putting the cart before the horse", as they say. First learn to make an excellent bar of soap and go forward from there. ;)

Wishing you all the best in your endeavor.

Last edited:
Back