Sjogren's Syndrome

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gayle

Reaction score
I have recently been diagnosed with Sjogrens and was wondering if anyone here has Sjogrens. It is an auto-immune connective tissue disease. It is kinda rare and hard to find a lot of info out there to research. My rheumatology appt is Feb 11th and until them we are just treating the pain. I would love to exchange info with someone with Sjogren's. I hve been suffering for about 10 years and just finally got a diagnosis. TIA

that affects the tear ducts, among other things, correct? I don't have it, but have a friend who has a massage client who has it. I can get in touch with her about some of the things she's tried....

Sjogren's

WilsonFamilyPicnic said:
that affects the tear ducts, among other things, correc t? I don't have it, but have a friend who has a massage client who has it. I can get in touch with her about some of the things she's tried....
It affects the exocrine glands (secreting glands), therefore dry eyes, dry mouth, nostrils, ears and other areas. It also causes muscle & joint pain. I feel like I have the flu all the time, without the fever and vomiting. Miserable. There are days I am so stiff I can hardly walk. There is no cure, just treat the symptoms. I would love to hear from anyone who has info to share.

spoke to my friend and she said that her client swears by reflexology. she gets a session every 3 weeks and she said she feels like a new person. she gives her a full reflexology session but spends some extra time on the areas that give her a lot of problems....

Thanks for the info. I live in a small town so I will get busy locating a reflexogolists.

Back