• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Single Wire Bud Cutter for Sale

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dibbles

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

I've made the difficult decision to sell my Bud cutter. This cutter is made of finished wood (no problems cleaning) and was purchased in October 2017. It works perfectly and is in excellent condition. I have the instruction sheet and a spare wire (I've never had to change one). I'm asking $65 plus shipping (which looks like it will be $30-35). Pick up to save the shipping cost
is an option if you live close enough to the Twin Cities, MN area. PXL_20210318_173111501.jpgPXL_20210318_173201699.jpg

Last edited:
Back