Silicone Molds

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erin Rurak

Reaction score
Hello soap friends,

I have made my own wooden rectangular soap molds (15'' long, 2.25'' width and height 3''). I have used parchment paper for the last 3 years to line them and I am done with the waste and want to move to silicone. I would love to have the silicone molds made in the above sizes so I can continue to use my wooden molds as I love them. I have looked back on previous threads and although links were mentioned that this could be done they are no longer in use/working. If anyone can help, it would be so appreciated. I am so done with the parchment paper and want to make my soap making as eco friendly as possible.

Thank you,

I have no idea if you can have molds made. I ordered silicone liners then made mold for them to fit into. Maybe someone will come along that has done it but I’m not aware of any.

You can make your own silicone liners using a kit. It's not a cheap process, but there are a lot of current videos on how to do it on youtube.

Or you can go a cheaper route and use buy mylar sheets, cut them to size, tape them and use those as liners. A few people here have gone that route with success.

Honestly. if you do the maths you will be much better if financially and end up with a better product if you buy nurture silicone mold liners and remake your timber molds to fit them. It’s even possible you can reuse your existing molds without much work.

I have the same problem - made my own loaf molds and can't find liners to fit. I tried the soapmaking 101 method and it didn't work out for me (I haz no skillz). I've been searching for someone to make custom liners for me but haven't found a source yet. I'm on the verge of rebuilding my molds to fit liners that exist, if my next source doesn't pan out. I'll report back if when I hear from the source if it's positive.

Latest posts

Back