Sign.....would this work for anyone?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navigator9

Reaction score
I saw this and thought it was so cute. If I had a tent, I'd find some way of attaching it to a tent pole at right angles to my other signs, so that people walking from the side would see this hanging, with one big word...."SOAP". Downright cheap to make, and it looks classy. The sign part could be made out of poster board, and who doesn't have a bunch of old hangars around? Hope someone can use this. http://www.duitang.com/people/mblog/16886290/detail/

That's a really neat idea. It would definitely stand out to me. I'd bet there's a simple way to work out attaching it to canopy poles... I just can't think of it right now :)

I'd bet there's a simple way to work out attaching it to canopy poles... I just can't think of it right now :)

images

Oh man I love this idea!! And zip ties would work perfectly. I'm going to use this for my next show. I'll put my logo on it and then "soap" under. Woot!

Oh, I'm so glad to hear that it will work for you! One of those things that costs next to nothing, but looks great. Be sure to post a pic when you do, I'd love to see how it looks.

That's a really neat idea. It would definitely stand out to me. I'd bet there's a simple way to work out attaching it to canopy poles... I just can't think of it right now :)

They use some of those twisty things to connect it all together anyway, so some more to hold it to the pole should work

This would be good for storm season, when it really need to be kept in place.................

Latest posts

Back