Sign holder

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HerbalEarthling

Reaction score
So I scoured the forum regarding signage/displays and couldn't find what I was looking for so I'm asking for your help.

I'm looking for (please excuse my lack of technical terms) sign holders like these but instead of having some kind of base I need them to be "stabby" like a toothpick. Preferable stainless steel. I just can't figure out the right search terms for Amazon/eBay/etc. Thanks for your intelligence :)

Nevermind folks, I jumped too soon. I found what I was looking for and for those interested, supposedly the words that I was looking for were "spear", "pick", or "pin style". I found these and also others on Amazon by searching "pick sign holder" for those who are interested

Last edited by a moderator:
I use signs that are the same concept but MUCH less expensive as my sister made them for me, lol. The "spear" is a wooden kebab skewer that I stab into a jelly jar filled with beans. The signs are all of the same size, color and paper weight but with various funny sayings on them. For example the one that goes by my masculine scents says "Chuck Norris Approved" with a flexed muscular arm.

The same basic concept as the ones you're looking at but a bit more country home I guess, lol. Good luck with your signs!

Latest posts

Back