Showcasing your favorites

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdwinsby

Reaction score
I'm about to redo a page on my website about the different design ideas that people can use for making their cold process soaps beautiful. The goal of the page is to give new soapmakers an idea of how many wonderful and creative things can be done to decorate soap.

The new page will be gallery style and I would like to showcase your best works. Each picture will have a commentary below describing the form of design and your name or web address and a link to your site if you have one.

Here is the page that will be redone:
http://www.soap-making-essentials.com/soap-making-ideas.html

If your interested, post your pictures with your name and web address and a small description of the method of design or email it to me at [email protected].

Think of it as free advertising and an extra incoming link to your web page....the search engines love them! :D

If a good turn out occurs and I am unable to put all the pictures on the design page then I will start a soapmakers gallery page as well.

Thanks! I bookmarked it, so I can check it out better when the kids are in bed. THANK YOU!

Ahhhhhhh........such inspirational beauty on one page!! I need a big drool bib for this. :lol:

Fab idea. Thanks Cathy!!!!!

Digit

Latest posts

Back