Show off your SoapMakingForum stickers!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prysm

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Hi Ladies and Gents, I know many of you have some of the SoapMakingForum Stickers. I'm looking to see where you have been sticking them. Show them off!!

I really want to see where you are putting them. Show them off.

And if you don't have a set of stickers to show off, just click on my link in my signature and become an annual or lifetime member!

I turned mine into magnets by sticking them onto magnetic backing, and then trimmed off the excess all around the border. This one lives on the back of my 4-Runner:
IMG_5484SMFSticker640.JPG

......and this one lives amongst other magnets on the inside of my kitchen door that leads out to the garage (the door is metal):
IMG_5485SMFStickerII640.JPG

I still have a few more on hand that I want to turn into magnets to put on hubby's car and son's truck, but I haven't done so yet. I need to buy more magnetic backing.

IrishLass :)

Anyone else have placed their stickers on something? Please show them off.

How do you get the stickers? 😮 I saw when I signed up for membership that there was a mention of decals but forgot all about it again!

Tara, on 3/14 I emailed to get your mailing address so I could send you a couple. If you'd like to give me your mailing address by private conversation here, I'll be mailing out this weekend and can send you a couple. You get them by being a Supporting Member.

Oh thanks, I didn't see that mail, must have gone into my spam folder :rolleyes:

Will send you my info now, cheers!

My stickers arrived today!

Good timing because I just bought a new folder for my recipes, it's a match made in heaven 😁

IMG_20210408_134541.jpg

I think I'll save the other one for when I have a dedicated curing cabinet.

The photos above are GREAT. I have mailed out a lot more of them, so there should be several more photos showing off where you put your Soapmaking Forum stickers.

If you don't have a SMF Sticker you need to be a s Soapmaking Forum Supporting Member (annual or lifetime).

If you have not received your stickers and are an annual or lifetime member send me your mailing address to my Private Conversation box.

Latest posts

Back