"Shot glass" molds are in the mail...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Something witty

Reaction score
And I got a fun idea for a soap...
20210312_022952.jpg

I already have a bunch of other mini drinks (soaps) planned. Your classic iced americano, blue slushy, maple frappuccino. I even bought some cute paper straws for them. So a nice Soju summer cocktail would fit the vibe nicely šŸ˜Š
I'm excited to test this formula and see how it goes. I've done soju before with shea butter and sesame oil I think but no aloe and I want to be sure it bubble well all around.

I have made several shot glass soaps. I have 3 of the molds that I found in the clearance aisle at Walmart. I also cut the shot glasses into individual rings.
I'm so excited. It's arriving today! I got my scrap/testing m&p in a bag all ready to measure the mold capacity and to test my method theory :dance:

A 'Tall Margarita' Cocktail anyone? (in a shot glass). These look like the old milkshake glasses, I have to look for the straight sides ones like yours Todd, they are great. It is such a lot of fun. All 'Melt n Pour' with the sugar sprinkles for the salt. I had to make stirrers instead of straws lol. I used cucumber/melon & orange fragrance.

Attachments

• Tall Margarita.jpg
    Tall Margarita.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 23
Back