Short/Mini Immersion (Stick) Blender?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m back to report that this “frother,” with the flat disc attachment it came with, is working extremely well when I’m making batch sizes in the range of 450 to 1000 grams of oils. In fact, I’m using the full size stick blender less and less.
So I bought this and it came today. I’m doing another small batch for my column embeds. I unboxed and no direction and I can’t figure out how to get the frothier off to attach the flat blade… I’m afraid I’m going to break it before I even get to try it out!

So I bought this and it came today. I’m doing another small batch for my column embeds. I unboxed and no direction and I can’t figure out how to get the frothier off to attach the flat blade… I’m afraid I’m going to break it before I even get to try it out!
Try sliding the tines of a fork between the unit and the top of the attachment, or use the blade of a dull butter knife to make a little room first. It’s tight, but the attachment will come off.

Back