Shipping Bath Bombs

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stella Marie

Reaction score
I have been shipping bath bombs since November of last year and have never received a complaint. This week, I was contacted about 2 broken bath bombs - obviously occurred during the shipping process. I was really heartbroken to hear this (dumb, I know, but I put such care into making my products, and they are so fragile). I immediately offered her replacement.

I pack my bath bombs in gift boxes, padded with tissue paper (inside). The gift box is either very snuggly fit into the shipper box or it is padded with crunched up paper to keep the contents from shifting.

I am wondering if there are better precautions. Should I invest in some heavy-duty bubble wrap, and wrap the gift box up really well? Should I wrap the bath bomb in bubble wrap?

Any ideas? I don't want this to happen again.

The place I buy mine puts them in egg cartons? I have seen small ones. I am thinking you need to make sure that it's not able to be slung around inside of a box or container, that is what is making them break I bet.

I wrap each bomb in bubble wrap & then nestle them all down into a giant box of shipping peanuts. I save all the peanuts & bubble wrap I get so I can re-use/recycle them.

Latest posts

Back