She makes'em, I shoot'em

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlkemyDave

Reaction score
My wife Michelle (Endorable on the forum) has made some gorgeous soaps. (I realize I have a biased opinion, but I think she's incredible at it.) I'll dig up some others, but here are just a few pics of some of her soaps.

This is a picture of the top of a batch of Black Vanilla Raspberry she made; I actually have this picture set as the wallpaper on my phone.

20210519_221047.jpg

And here are a couple of product pics I've taken of some recent soaps she's made:

Savage.png

Persephone.png

My wife Michelle (Endorable on the forum) has made some gorgeous soaps. (I realize I have a biased opinion, but I think she's incredible at it.) I'll dig up some others, but here are just a few pics of some of her soaps.

This is a picture of the top of a batch of Black Vanilla Raspberry she made; I actually have this picture set as the wallpaper on my phone.

View attachment 61339

And here are a couple of product pics I've taken of some recent soaps she's made:

View attachment 61340
View attachment 61341
Beautiful soaps and great photos! What a talented pair you are :)

Welcome, both of you guys @AlkemyDave @Endorable🌸

Fantastic soaps, and the stamp is awesome! Easy to read the lettering, which is important for stamp!

I have heard about Lasercutz and found them on etsy about a year ago so I have been working on a design to have them make it for me. How long did it take for them to make it, do you remember?

View attachment 61339

View attachment 61340
View attachment 61341
I have soap stamps, but never had one that would stamp on the side. I like that the face of the soap design stays pristine!

Welcome, both of you guys @AlkemyDave @Endorable🌸

Fantastic soaps, and the stamp is awesome! Easy to read the lettering, which is important for stamp!

I have heard about Lasercutz and found them on etsy about a year ago so I have been working on a design to have them make it for me. How long did it take for them to make it, do you remember?

If I remember correctly, it only took about two weeks from order to delivery, possibly less. I'll ask @Endorable ...she's the orderer here at Soap Central. lol

Back