Shaving Oils

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KissaFrog

Reaction score
I would like to sell my shaving oils in Florida. An upscale barbershop here would like to sell them in their store. What licenses, requirements do I need in order to do that. They contain organic carrier oils and essential oils. No artificial ingredients at all. Please help and tell me where I need to go and what I need to do in order to meet this request. It is an opportunity that I would not like to miss out on.

You need to find a commercial space to make the shaving oils, you cannot do it in your residence. As was posted in another thread, try here http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes...RL=0400-0499/0499/0499PARTIContentsIndex.html (I'm sorry, I'm not sure who posted it).

Oh, you are also required to pay a fee to the state to register each and every formula you use. Plus your licensing fees. In other words it is nearly impossible for a small business or individual to make cosmetics in the state of Florida, it is wildly cost prohibitive.

Back