Shatter

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Shatter soap is in the mold! When I woke up this morning, I knew exactly what I was going to do.

Attachments

• Shatter.jpg
    Shatter.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 183
Shatter is a cannabis product. It looks a bit like caramelized sugar. The soap is a CP base, scented with champaka and patchouli. The "shatter" is M&P soap. The M&P section is a triangular bar, coloured golden yellow, the colour of shatter. There's a bit of glitter in it as well. The CP part is an ITP swirl in an uncoloured base; the champaka, which discolours a bit, is in the uncoloured part. There are two shades of green and pale gold swirls, scented with patchouli.

It looks great! Did your husband end up helping you?

No, he didn't. However, he did like the way it looked in the mold. He ended up going in to work to water some of the hanging baskets (he's a gardener at the local college) while I made the soap.

I cut it this evening; my granddaughter helped. She was thrilled to be able to help. I just love how she gets so excited about my passions. She's an amazing, creative young woman. She also suggested ways of photographing the soap to its best advantage.

Attachments

• Shatter_cut.jpg
    Shatter_cut.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 164
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice! So it has thc in it?
No, it doesn't. My husband saw me playing with glycerin m&p one day and said that some of the drips looked like shatter and could I make a soap that is inspired by it. We planned it out together. It's scented with patchouli and champaka.

I don't think I'd want to use thc or cbd oil in soap, a wash off product. It would be a bit of a waste, don't you think?

Latest posts

Back