Shark Tank Soap Pitch

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
she has a web site.
the ingredient list looks a lot like commercial soaps and I hate the incorrect info about hand sanitizers.

not particularly impressed, except i like soap papers.

I watched this episode. Robert ended up giving her the $50,000 she asked for, plus $55,000 salary for the first year.

carebear said:
she has a web site.
the ingredient list looks a lot like commercial soaps and I hate the incorrect info about hand sanitizers.

I checked out her site and thought the same thing too!.. about her ingredients I mean.
I know diddly squat about hand sanitizers, don't use them, but the soap papers are a great idea.

She is somewhat correct about hand sanitizers though. Hand sanitizers don't kill everything. Hospital regs require us to wash with soap and water after a max of 3 uses of sanitizer. It also doesn't kill C. Diff... that has to be washed away with soap and water.

If you place an order it says something to the effect of "Thank you for your order, we will inform the elves to start making your soap." No whwre on the site does it say they make the soap.

Latest posts

Back