shampoo, shower gel seperating

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fortune Teller.png
Oopsie! My crystal ball isn't working today!
I guess you'll have to post your recipe -- detail your method and whether lye-based or syndet. Please and Thank you. 😁

my shower gel and shampoo are separating after few days , why is that so
Is this the one with silicone? I think silicone may not be compatible with the surfactants you're using. Try Polyquaternium 7 or something like that instead.

By the way, this area of the forum is for lye based soap. If you want this moved to the area where we discuss syndets instead, click the "Report" button on the bottom left of your post and ask a mod to move it to the Bath and Body Forum.

Is this the one with silicone? I think silicone may not be compatible with the surfactants you're using. Try Polyquaternium 7 or something like that instead.

By the way, this area of the forum is for lye based soap. If you want this moved to the area where we discuss syndets instead, click the "Report" button on the bottom left of your post and ask a mod to move it to the Bath and Body Forum.
You are always very supportive, thank you

Latest posts

Back