SGS Smokey Mountain Christmas Tree FO

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TessC

Reaction score
Smokey Mountain Christmas Tree from Southern Garden Scents

Their description of the fragrance:
Ice cold mint, balsam and freshly cut evergreens are perfectly blended in this true Holiday scent. Crisp, cool and inviting, sure to awaken your senses and bring you back to memories of Christmas' past.

Right off the bat, I really didn't expect to like this FO this much. I'm typically only so-so on "green" scents, so this is a huge surprise. I absolutely adore this scent in cp, the tree smell is clear and true with just a tiny touch of mint to cool it down. It doesn't smell even the tiniest bit like a pine air freshener, it reminds me of walking through the Christmas tree lot on a cold evening when we went to pick out our tree, brings that childhood memory right back.

No acceleration at all, no discoloration, it behaved itself well at 1oz ppo. I'm giving these soaps as part of a gift basket for a few people this Christmas, but I'm definitely going to keep at least a couple bars for myself, love love love it.

That's a great recommendation! I love pine smells and that one sounds wonderful! :)

Jude

Back