• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SFIC soap base Co-op?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still need more commitment on this. Looks like we need to get 50-80 more pounds sold.

Tab,
I am going to pass. I wish I could afford to do this, but can't right now. Sorry.
Jeff

I just pmed everyone to see if this will behappening or not. Let's see what kind of numbers roll in over the next day or two.

These will be in the two pound plastic containers with the lids...right? I like to blend my bases with oils and such and pour them back into the containers....

Just want to make sure...

If so... I will need 60 pounds.
20x Shea, Shaving, and Low Sweat

I'd love to order some, but I'm not really sure what to get. I'm new to this. I've been soap making with some friends so I know we'd probably like a few pounds and a variety (not too much variety obviously the scents will be the variety). Any ideas?? We particularly like stuff for babies (since we're all young moms). How much more do you need to order?

Here is what we have sold so far, we still need to sell more to order.
I have not filled in my numbers yet because I will buy tye last bits in order to place the order.

We need about 100 more pounds committed to.

36# White Low sweat -SOLD

36# White Low Sweat- 24# SOLD, need to sell 16# more

36# Shea-20# Sold, need to sell 16# more

36# Shaving- 20# Sold, need to sell 16# more

36# Clear- 20# Sold, need to sell 16# more

36# ?type?

36# ?type?

jettibo,
The shea is real nice. I would not add fragrance for babies or for mom's that are nursing though. Maybe a touch of a gentle EO (NOT fo) like orange or Lavender, but not even that if you could leave it scent free I would (and did).

Can somebody tell me what SFIC stands for??? I'm a newbie.
Is there an updated list? Are you still short??

TIA
Chris

UPDATED AUG 5: Sorry, but it looks like we can't make this a go this time. We may try again down the road.

I can't hold off ordering my Autumn supplies any longer & have to go ahead & order my soap base. It does not look like we are going to be able to swing the co-op. Sorry guys! Who has the best price on SFIC bases? Anyone have a fav place to order?

I order mine from peaks. They are affordable and ship just as fast as WSP. For the amount of soaps I wanted, I would only be paying an extra $30.00. Yes I know that would've been a savings but unfortunately like you said not enough ppl for the co-op. I only order from them because of the ingredients, its from sfic.

Peaks.

Without a doubt because their shipping is cheap, fantastic and fast. I have my stuff in under 48 hrs sometimes....The bulk prices are best of course...

But per pound (If you bought one or two pounds) BB has the best price...but higher shipping....

I don't think the ingredients are the same on some of the bases not meaning hemp and goatsmilk and stuff like that. I only used to purchase from cierras but they closed :( They were one of the first websites that I experimented my candles and soaps.

never done mp. may have to think about it. Seems like theres more you can do with i than cp. as far as crazy funky soaps. I guess if this comes around again put me on the list to contact. may not get much first time around but I will think about it.

Latest posts

Back