SF Etsy Show - California Crafters

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone going to be at the SF Etsy craft show this year the weekend of Thanksgiving? I'm planning on making a trip to SF and would love to come visit your booths if you are there.

Didn't know they had one either! I'm about an hour and a half north of SF. I'd love to possible meet a few fellow soapers as well!

Not that I need to spend 35 bucks on a plushy kitty but I instantly thought 'Christmas present for my parents' when I saw them! They are sooo hard to buy for because they already have everything they could possibly want. Except a Vitamix my dad desperately wants one but my mom is putting her foot down on any new kitchen 'gadgets'. So I could spend alot more money getting the Vitamix and bonus points for pissing my mom off . . . or I could settle for a pair of plushy kitties custom-made to look like their cats Huey & Lewis. See there, I just talked myself into 2 plushy kitties (and maybe one for myself) because it's hundreds less than a Vitamix (soapers' logic)! ;)

Not that I need to spend 35 bucks on a plushy kitty but I instantly thought 'Christmas present for my parents' when I saw them! They are sooo hard to buy for because they already have everything they could possibly want. Except a Vitamix my dad desperately wants one but my mom is putting her foot down on any new kitchen 'gadgets'. So I could spend alot more money getting the Vitamix and bonus points for pissing my mom off . . . or I could settle for a pair of plushy kitties custom-made to look like their cats Huey & Lewis. See there, I just talked myself into 2 plushy kitties (and maybe one for myself) because it's hundreds less than a Vitamix (soapers' logic)! ;)

Soapers' logic could be a slippery slope!:wave:

Latest posts

Back