Seriously WSP??

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cerelife

Reaction score
Ok, so I KNOW processing/shipping times are longer due to Covid restrictions.
I placed orders with 5 different vendors on the same day and they all arrived within a couple of weeks EXCEPT for the WSP order.
It took WSP a FULL 2 weeks to even ship my order and then I didn't receive the correct items for part of the order. The incorrect items were underlined in pen on the receipt, which is confusing to me because they took the time to mark this but yet still sent the wrong thing?
To clarify: I ordered (and paid for) 3oz containers, but they sent me 0.5oz containers instead.
Again, I expect delays in processing time/shipping, But in my personal experience WSP has gotten really sloppy in the past year when other vendors are upping the ante to keep their customers. Like I never in my wildest dreams thought that my Brambleberry order (placed on the same day) would arrive a week before WSP even deigned to ship my order!!
I've been a huge fan of WSP for years, but I'm growing weary of the poor service over the past year. We're all struggling per the pandemic, but this was kind of the last straw for me,
Thanks for letting me rant.

I had a missing item & reached out but no response. I received my item the next day or two after contacting them. I'm hoping this is just a one time incident for you. I'm glad they shipped your items out.

This is interesting to me because I just posted on a Facebook page how happy I was with the customer service I received. My order took 3 weeks to process and ship, but when I received it, I was missing a lot. I called, the CS was super sweet and was going to send the kissing items the next day. So, I took advantage of that next day shipping & added some items to it. Except, now I have to cal them again because they Still didn’t send me the amount I had originally ordered. At least based on the receipt they emailed me.

I have learned to order and forget with them (and with makeyourown), then when stuff arrives it is a surprise. So, I do not place orders for urgent items with them. The main benefit of their delay for me, is that it gives me time to add items to my order that may not have been on sale at the time of original order but later are, or stuff I forgot, and I do not need to email them about it, it is an option at checkout.
I have only had a mistake in an order so far, in a few years of ordering, and they were quick to correct it after contacting them. However, I understand your frustration, you would think this is the year in which businesses would concentrate on improving what they lack.

Latest posts

Back