Sept 2018 SMF Challenge - Carved Soap Designs!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry guys, I had a crazy weekend and didn't have time to touch a computer! I'm setting up the survey now to send out!

The survey link has been sent to the following 16 members:

1. earlene - I've been wanting to try this!
2. SoapAddict415- this looks like fun! But then again, all the challenges look like fun lol.
3. Alzie-oh the possibilities! I'm in!
4. BattleGnome - crossing my fingers that I’ll have time before vacation
5. mommycarlson - just ordered some carving tools!
6. dibbles - time to put on my big girl pants and try this
7. Primrose - not something I've seen before. I'll give it a go
8. Redhead1226 - I bought the tools a year ago and haven't made this yet lol - Thanks for the push!
9. SaltedFig - :)
10. Zanzalawi - tricksy
11. LiLiSoapz- I am going to have somefancy soaps for my initial stash. Wooohoo!
12. amd - I don't really need 10 fingers... do I?
13. SunRiseArts (งツ)ว
14. scard- why not!?o_O
15. szaza - let's see what happens! ;)
16. Artemis - Aura (14 yrs) has informed me that I HAVE toparticipate. She insists!

If anyone on that list has not received the Survey Link via private message, please let me know! Thanks all for your patience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just voted - well done to everyone who got an entry in, I've been MIA from the forum too busy with baby goats and our royal show so I didnt get to have a go at this. I have some ideas though so will be putting it on the to do list

And the winners are.... ~drumroll~

First place - @Alzie

TxNpjbX.jpg

Second place - @scard

yZcoCXk.jpg

Third place - @szaza

s05jWKi.jpg

Beautiful entries everyone, thank you so much for participating! :)

Oh... What an honor! I was so impressed with all the entries! Big congrats to everyone, you all made beautyful soaps. And of course special congrats to Alzie and Scard. Your soaps are so stunning it makes me extremely proud to be mentioned next to you. And I think I said this already, but thanks again for hosting this challenge toxikon! I've enjoyed every moment of it and being voted 3rd place amidst all those beauties was the cherry on the soapmaking cake. I'm still flabagastered:eek: I don't thing I will ever top this, so maybe I should stop making soap now and forever live in this moment:p:D

thankyou.jpg Congratulations to Alzie, szaza and all who entered. All beautiful soaps. I really did find the carving very relaxing, and I'll be doing more of this technique. (beats valium, I think!?) Thank you, Toxicon for all your hard work holding this challenge. I always learn so much. :goodbye1:

Latest posts

Back