send help...dying of boredom ...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day 4 of sitting by the bedside with a sick child....please send jokes, stories, entertainment....please!

I'm afraid I have no jokes or stories to tell. I wonder if you have a place to grow some herbs or flowers or whatever other plants you might like. That could keep you busy for a while. Or just watch soaping videos on youtube and plan some new soaps. I probably wasn't much help LOL.

Hoping for a quick and complete recovery.

I feel you there - the Little Efficacious Gentleman was in hospital for a few days last week and I slept there next to him - needed Instagram and the assassins creed mobile game to keep me sane.

Praying for a quick recovery

Oh Gent, how is he now? Poor little guy...dehydration? Breathing?

I'm afraid I have no jokes or stories to tell. I wonder if you have a place to grow some herbs or flowers or whatever other plants you might like. That could keep you busy for a while. Or just watch soaping videos on youtube and plan some new soaps. I probably wasn't much help LOL.

Hoping for a quick and complete recovery.

Right behind me a large balcony we grow veggies on; but with all the wonderful rain we've had, its a mess so I can't even step outside to start some seeds. And its 70 degrees in San Diego!

lenarenee AND the Efficacious Gentleman as well as their children are now added to my knee mail list.

Thank you very much Steve. She's not doing badly, but not getting much better either. Not like her to stay in bed for 4 days. But the admin at her school says this is just how this virus runs...

Knee mail- I love it!

He had a fever and then had a fever cramp (never heard of that before) so we had to stay in the hospital until he was fever free for 24 hours. So Monday night he went in and we came home Thursday afternoon. He was a trooper
IMG_3788.jpg

Oh lenarenee and TEG, I'm so sorry your little ones are ill. It's SO HARD seeing your babies sick. Prayers for speedy recovery for both. Here's a joke my daughter brought home from school when she was in 2nd grade:

What did the snail say when he got on the turtle's back?
Weeeeee!!!!!!

Day 4 of sitting by the bedside with a sick child....please send jokes, stories, entertainment....please!

lenarenee, I apologize! I totally overlooked the fact that you had a sick child, I didn`t even see that scentence, just saw the title of your thread and jumped right in, so sorry! o_O

Hope the little munchkin is getting better now!?

Poor little sweetheart!

http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/

She is HYSTERICAL. Her site isn't very mobile friendly - might work better on a tablet than a phone.

Here's her better pain scale with all the numbers!
http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/02/boyfriend-doesnt-have-ebola-probably.html

Spoiler alert - the author's boyfriend ate a bunch of Craisins and then threw up, so they panicked, thinking it was blood and rushed to the ER. THe author's name is Allie Brosch. I think B&N carries her books so maybe somebody can pick one up for you!

Thank you everyone! She's going to school tomorrow. I think this virus was complicated by the fact she had a growth spurt during it all. She woke up and was noticeably taller overnight; the kind of growing that causes her intense pain, I'm afraid.

But today she was interested in Legos and going exploring at the park creek so I think the virus had finally been conquered.

Latest posts

Back