Selling Soap Before Cure w/ "Don't Use Until" Date?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that right out of the mould is craziness. Even HP right out of the mould is a bit soon.

I have 3 test specimens at my kitchen sink, 2 in the downstairs bathroom and 4 in the upstairs bathroom. My bf just shakes his head at this.

Alchemy&Ashes, I worked in many labs and have not seen one as classy as yours! :p You seem to have a knack for display.

I guess I am pretty tame, with only 5 bars (1 actually in the shower, the other 4 sitting on a shelf) in the bathroom and that's it.

I have to say, I did get a chuckle over the discussion of how many tester bars are where in the home... I've got collections going everywhere there is running water. Poor Mr E feels the need to call out "which bar am I supposed to be using?" everytime he washes his hands 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 I'm sitting with a glass of wine in my hand giggling I don't "kitten love" know what is where Use the brown one please darling!... bless his dear sweet heart.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back