Seen any good movies lately?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BubbleGum

Reaction score
My husband and I have been so busy with kids we haven't seen a movie in ages. Anyone seen anything good lately? I don't even know what's out anymore.

I saw a night at the museum the other night. It was entertaining.

Also the movie pursuit of happyness was pretty good.

I rented School for Scoundrels (funny) and Science of sleep (weird, but I really liked it) last night. I enjoyed them both.

I rented Open Water 2 over the weekend. It was good, but sad. It's was kind of stressfu just to watch it. I don't think it's something I could watch a second time.

My hubby can't wait to see that.

We saw Wild Hogs on the weekend. It was the funniest movie I have seen in ages, plus you just can't beat John Travolta on a Harley!!

I saw Blood Diamond at the dollar theaters last night. I liked it. It was a little long though.

Well...let's see...
Since I live vicariously through my children, I guess this will count. I took my 17 yo son to see the movie "300" this past weekend, and HE loved it. He told me how it went, and I loved the parts he told me, so in a round-about way, you could say I saw the movie too. :lol:

How's THAT for a stretch? LOLOL

I saw blades of glory . . . . it had it's funnt moments, but not really my kind of movie. I saw it with my brother and his kids.

Haven't seen any lately but can hardly wait for Pirates of the Caribbean
III next month.

Back