Second attempt at the secret feather swirl! 🪶 🥰

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meepocow

Reaction score
First attempt (hereby called the plop swirl 😂) is pictured here: First attempt at a feather swirl 🪶 and an acceleration rescue! 👍

I made sure I was at a light medium trace this time, and used I Dream in Soap's technique with a small teaspoon to gently add the green layers, making sure they laid on top of the white. A delicate but beautiful and meditative process. Cutting into these was just wonderful, it never gets old. ☺️

Lard heavy bar, with white kaolin clay, TD, French green clay, and spirulina. I alsp added colloidal oats to the white portion, figured the pretty speckles would go nicely with the green and white fern pattern and the rosemary/peppermint EO combination.

What new skill should I try next?!

Attachments

• 20221030_155730.jpg
    20221030_155730.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20221030_155738.jpg
    20221030_155738.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
First attempt (hereby called the plop swirl 😂) is pictured here: First attempt at a feather swirl 🪶 and an acceleration rescue! 👍

I made sure I was at a light medium trace this time, and used I Dream in Soap's technique with a small teaspoon to gently add the green layers, making sure they laid on top of the white. A delicate but beautiful and meditative process. Cutting into these was just wonderful, it never gets old. ☺️

Lard heavy bar, with white kaolin clay, TD, French green clay, and spirulina. I alsp added colloidal oats to the white portion, figured the pretty speckles would go nicely with the green and white fern pattern and the rosemary/peppermint EO combination.

What new skill should I try next?!
gorgeous!

Back