Searching for the Ultimate Dark Chocolate FO

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zelda Rose

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a really good DARK CHOCOLATE FO that holds with no surprises from a supplier in the East Coast area? I've been using Mad Oils Gourmet Chocolate... It smelling EXACTLY like a chocolate brownie..

While not located on the East Coast, Nurture’s Chocolate Indulgence smells like dark chocolate to me (maybe just a touch vanilla–y but still better than B.B. for me) It behaves well and sticks but discolors like crazy.

While not located on the East Coast, Nurture’s Chocolate Indulgence smells like dark chocolate to me (maybe just a touch vanilla–y but still better than B.B. for me) It behaves well and sticks but discolors like crazy.
I will order it and try it thanks. I don't mind the discolouration because the soaps are colored with Cacao. Darker the better! Thanks!

I forgot about both of them! I'm in Florida so this is perfect. Thanks !!

One I don't care much for is WSP's (Crafter's Choice) Chocolate Drizzle. Smells more like mild milk chocolate to me so I went back to BB's Rich Dark Chocolate. Blends great with their Espresso.:)

Latest posts

Back