Sea and Sand

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Badger

Reaction score
So, I am behind on doing the challenge from Great Cakes Soapworks, but I really wanted to try the Tiger Stripe, so I did it late (I just got my mold over the weekend or I would have tried it sooner!) Anyway, the fragrance is Sun and Sand, and I used a bit of TD and red mica for the colors. The red came out a lot more orange, but I actually was really happy with the look.

SeaandSand.jpg

oooh, it looks really good! I love doing the zebra swirl. I have some ideas of modifying it too so when i do I will post the results. Great job, after you do it once, you will want to try it with different color combos. I am dying to try pink and black :razz:

Thank you all so much. I am happy my soaps have been coming out so well and appreciate all the kind words of people here :)

They look great! How do you like the scent?

The scent is growing on me. I didn't really care too much for it at first, it seemed a little sweeter then I usually like. Now that I have it in the soap, it seems a bit nicer though and I am picking up different nuances of it.

Very nice Badger! I'm going to have to try the tiger stripe, I think it might be a good one for the swirl impaired like me :lol:

Latest posts

Back