Scrumptious shoes!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rah

Reaction score
Hello!
Because I am extremely inefficient and inexperienced at soapmaking, I thought I'd share some of the other things I make in the meantime.

Currently I've been working on these:
shooz.jpg

I didn't make the shoes (thought I'd love to know how, along with everything else ever) but I made all the details on the front. I love these so much, they couldn't have come out better!

shooz2.jpg

Another view... they are heels by the way. :) I can't wait to go out somewhere in them!

This is only the second pair I've done, the first was these:
shooz1.jpg

I didn't take a close up because they are very messy (as they were my first pair I didn't quite have the technique down!) and also, I have worn them a few times so they are REALLY dirty. haha, oops. Haven't quite figured out how to clean them yet...

I also have a pair of purple heels, in a UK size 8 (I think, the size is not on them but I'd say they were 1-2 sizes larger than mine, which are 6s) that I think I am going to put white and red swirls on and cherries! And hopefully find someone on etsy or ebay who will buy them...

Anyway, I hope you like them. ^^
Rah
x

[/img]

Aww, you really think so? I would love to try but the problem is actually finding the shoes to decorate. The coral pair cost me £4 but the shop where I got them is clearing their stock of those shoes so they've pretty much all gone. :( I go into every charity shop on my road (and there's a LOT) pretty much every time I walk down it to try to find more but it's very hard.

Thank you anyway!

Thank you! :) I'm trying to find som ivory or cream ones so I can make chocolate swirls to put on them.

You should add these to flip flops (they're popular, cheap and easy to find)! You would make a killing!

omg ya flip flops? if u start doing them in a us 6, plz let me know lol

im a flip flop addict.

*feigned shame* lol

this is way, way awesome!

Latest posts

Back