Scooby Doo soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I had to keep my head because my soap had thickened up so much I couldn't use it for what I had planned, so I forged on and got this. I like it! The colors remind me of the Mystery Machine- dating myself, no doubt.

fullsizeoutput_51e.jpeg

That's the most amazingly beautiful 'fail' that i've ever seen, @newbie !!

I was thinking the same as @Clarice --- how in the sam heck ... ?? All the designs are outlined in black, as if this was a soap dough creation and you rolled all the soap hotdogs in charcoal first.

WOWZA dancing female-smiley-face-emoticon.gif

Screen Shot 2019-02-10 at 4.42.03 PM.png
@cmzaha, I didn't make but about 4 batches of soap last year. Just lost my mojo. I certainly thought of you when making the challenge soap because I sat there looking at your hardwood musk FO as an option but I went for Ahoy Matey for its nutsy acceleration, which of course didn't happen. I hope you are well!

First you have to take a couple guesses as to what I did (not a confetti soap). I have seen new techniques come up as a result of guessing how someone got an effect, so maybe a new technique will be on the horizon! I think of the techniques that came about as a result of the fishnet soap we discussed over and over again. See above- the infamous fishnet soap.

Last edited:
First you have to take a couple guesses as to what I did. I have seen new techniques come up as a result of guessing how someone got an effect, so maybe a new technique will be on the horizon! I think of the techniques that came about as a result of the fishnet soap we discussed over and over again.

Well, I need to know so I'll put my 2 cents in :) I think it kind of looks like it was squeezed out of a piping bag in a haphazard way into thin black soap and then crammed into a mold. But I also like @Meena's idea....that tiny bar looks hand molded like its soap dough.

Well, I need to know so I'll put my 2 cents in :) I think it kind of looks like it was squeezed out of a piping bag in a haphazard way into thin black soap and then crammed into a mold. But I also like @Meena's idea....that tiny bar looks hand molded like its soap dough.
Once you said not confetti I thought this as well. Thick soap batter in a piping bag with a really tiny hole, piped on/in a black base and not mixed at all, but in a slab mold.

I have to see if I can find that fishnet soap discussion, sounds interesting.

Latest posts

Back