scents from childhood

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marilyn Norgart

Reaction score
a few weeks ago I made a soap that I needed to go get some gingerale--the smell was sooooooo amazing. just got finished with a "bite me" scented soap and have a vivid image of the hawaiian fruit punch bottle with the cartoon guy with the lei and I will fight going to the store for some---it too smells amazing :)

a few weeks ago I made a soap that I needed to go get some gingerale--the smell was sooooooo amazing. just got finished with a "bite me" scented soap and have a vivid image of the hawaiian fruit punch bottle with the cartoon guy with the lei and I will fight going to the store for some---it too smells amazing :)
And here is a good example of how well advertising can work. We wanted Hawaiian Punch just because of the ads - I didn't really even like it that much.

And here is a good example of how well advertising can work. We wanted Hawaiian Punch just because of the ads - I didn't really even like it that much.

me either--I guess that's why I have been able to fight the urge--did work with the gingerale one though--I love that stuff

Back