Scenting bath salts in a rush without the clump

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kleine Teufel

Reaction score
If I wanted to be able to add scent and package up bath salts as soon as the scent was added, what would be the best way? I was thinking using a dropper, then closing them up, but I was afraid they'd clump all up. Could I maybe pre-scent some powder (arrowroot or similar) let it dry, then sprinkle that in? Any other suggestions? Pre-scenting the salts isn't an option.

As amazed as I am by the numerous responses... I ended up going with dendritic salt as a "medium" for my scents. In case anybody in the future searches for something similar and needs help.

As amazed as I am by the numerous responses... I ended up going with dendritic salt as a "medium" for my scents. In case anybody in the future searches for something similar and needs help.

You did ask a very specific question, so I for one had nothing to post other than "I have no idea, I've not considered this" which would have been a waste. You've been a member here for a while, you know that most people will help if they can, but berating people for not helping you is not a good way to encourage people to help you in the future.

Back