Scented Expression Supplies

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carly B

Reaction score
Anyone have experience with them? I found them (don't remember how), and they have a vast assortment of things. I pinged them to ask a question, and they responded to me within the hour, which bodes well, but I wanted to see if anyone had dealt with them. There are no fragrance reviews for them on the spreadsheet,
so I wondered if anyone here used them. I have an order in my cart, but I just wanted some feedback before I pushed the magic button.....

Thanks for the link. I did a quick comparison of a basic order with Soapers Choice. The same order cost almost twice as much from Scented Expressions! :eek: It makes me wonder what drew you to them???

Attachments

• Scented Expressions.pdf
    52.7 KB · Views: 8
Thanks for the link. I did a quick comparison of a basic order with Soapers Choice. The same order cost almost twice as much from Scented Expressions! :eek: It makes me wonder what drew you to them???

The fragrances. I'm a hobby soaper--the quantities for basic supplies are way too large for me at Soapers Choice. There are a few fragrances that I have gotten in 4oz or larger bottles, but generally I buy fragrance in 1 or 2 ounce sizes, and oils that I use a lot I get at Costco, and for the other oils and butters, since I mostly play and experiment, I usually just buy 16 oz at a time. I sometimes make 2 lb batches, but usually I just do a 1 lb batch, then the next batch will be totally different.

In that case, I think this supplier is ideal for you. They have a wide range of products for the hobbyist. You can get just about everything you need in one place. I noticed they even sell NaOH and KOH which is pretty cool. :thumbup:

Back