Scent Blend Help

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dudeitsashley

Reaction score
I just received BB's champagne, ginger ale, and energy. The idea that I have is a My Little Pony soap. I know crazy. Haha anyway, the pony that I am choosing inspiration from is named Fizzy. I was thinking champagne but, as it stands alone it's missing something. So I was wondering what are some blends that people like with the champagne fragrance? I was thinking a blend with the energy and champagne.

Try a small amount of Champagne and Energy together. Do a small sniffy with different amounts 1:1, 2:1 see if you like it. You could even add a little ginger ale to the mix.

If you only have those three to choose from, I second the suggestion of Champagne and Energy. Otherwise I've used Champagne with Pear, and I think it would blend well with any citrus or berry.

If you only have those three to choose from, I second the suggestion of Champagne and Energy. Otherwise I've used Champagne with Pear, and I think it would blend well with any citrus or berry.
Oh no I have tons of fragrances. Ha I should have made that more clear.

Oh my gosh!! Fizzy! She's green with pink, purple and white mane! She was one of the gemstone ponies!! (I collected the MLP's from the 80's even though I was born in the early 90's. I had a huuuuge collection that I sold to pay for college)

I second Champagne but instead of lemon, I would go with strawberry since thats what I always thought her drinks would be flavored with. I would think strawberry, a hint of peppermint and champagne would be perfect.

Picture for reference:
DSCN2393.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my gosh!! Fizzy! She's green with pink, purple and white mane! She was one of the gemstone ponies!! (I collected the MLP's from the 80's even though I was born in the early 90's. I had a huuuuge collection that I sold to pay for college)

I second Champagne but instead of lemon, I would go with strawberry since thats what I always thought her drinks would be flavored with. I would think strawberry, a hint of peppermint and champagne would be perfect.

Picture for reference:
DSCN2393.jpg
I love it! I am also a 90's baby. :mrgreen: And I love the scent blend idea! Thank you!!:mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back