Scales

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrackerJack

Reaction score
I have bought 2 different scales and neither was accurate. Would like suggestions for scales others are using that are accurate.

I have bought 2 different scales and neither was accurate. Would like suggestions for scales others are using that are accurate.
What weight range are you looking for? A tiny jeweler's scale for test batches, or a big multi-kilo size for bulk batches?

Are you able to calibrate the ones you have? Or are you saying they won't calibrate properly? I bought one on Amazon (no longer available though) that will measure in 0.01g increments, and it is so sensitive I have to turn the AC off when using it to stop the draft from the overhead vent blowing on it. With the AC vent blowing on it the displayed amount is all over the place. So if you haven't yet, calibrate yours and keep out of drafts and see how they do.

I wish I could recommend the one I got, but as I said it is no longer available.

Latest posts

Back