Saving threads

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wbocrafter

Reaction score
If I see some threads that I'd like to save is there a way to do that? I've seen several good suggestions relating to making the soap, oils, recipes that I would like to keep. Any help is appreciated.

How do I manage Subscriptions and Folders?
Thread subscriptions can be sorted into folders for easy management. You can create as many folders as you wish by going to 'Edit Folders' in the 'Subscribed Threads' section of your User CP. To add a new folder, enter the folder name into one of the blank boxes and save the page. To delete a folder, delete the folder name. Editing a folder is done by simply editing the folder name in the list.
You can also manage your individual subscriptions by clicking 'List Subscriptions' under 'Subscribed Threads' in your User CP. Here you can select which subscriptions you wish to manage and delete them, move them to another folder, or change their subscription type.
Forum subscriptions are not managed through the List Subscriptions page and are shown on the User CP page where they contain the option to unsubscribe from the forum.

So I have to subscribe to be able to save posts. Is that what you are saying?

subscribing to threads is different from supporting the forum if thats what you mean

at the top of the thread on the right hand side you should see 'thread tools' and an arrow for a drop down menu, click that then click subscribe to thread

I'm sorry I guess I just don't have enough experience moving around in the forum but I don't understand anything the administrator offered. Where is the subscribed threads of your user CP. What does CP mean and I don't know what that means when you say "in the subscribed threads"? I don't know where the "List Subscriptions" is as well. I'm sorry if I sound stupid but I'm a very new user even though I've been on your forum since September 2010. When I click on the drop down boxes I'm not seeing what you are saying.

I'm sorry I guess I just don't have enough experience moving around in the forum but I don't understand anything the administrator offered. Where is the subscribed threads of your user CP. What does CP mean and I don't know what that means when you say "in the subscribed threads"? I don't know where the "List Subscriptions" is as well. I'm sorry if I sound stupid but I'm a very new user even though I've been on your forum since September 2010. When I click on the drop down boxes I'm not seeing what you are saying.

Are you using the website, or the mobile app?

CP here stands for control panel. but I think you can only get to it from the website. I have never tried on my phone or ipad.

Look up at the top of any thread - like this picture shows - subscribe to thread :)
You could also use "show printable version" and instead of printing save as a PDF if your system supports that (and if it doesn't, try installing pdf creator).

subscribe.PNG

Latest posts

Back