Save on Scents

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martin

Reaction score
Has any one ordered from them? And if so where you happy with the scents?
They have 3 strengths to choose from, the cheapest saying can be used in soap.

Sonja

I use to order from them allllll the time. I used to use the Ultra/ Cosmetic grade oil for MP and insense and the scents always held strong.

BEST FO I ever used from them was an Estee Lauder Duplicate, Beatuiful. DEAD ON. I used it to make CP (the only SOS scent I ever used in CP) And it was AMAZING. :D

Lane: Is there a reason you don't order from them any more?

Sonja

I ordered about 6 scents from them & have stuck w/ 3, Jolly Rancher apple, Jolly Rancher lemon & Jolly Rancher watermelon. The ones I did not keep w/ were not as strong as I would have liked for them to be. 1 was krispy cream donut, I don't remember the other 2. I bought the mid grade of each I think.

Tabitha- The Krispy cream donut scent wasn't strong at all. I was really excited about that scent, but ended up dropping it from my line... LOVE LOVE LOVE Watermelon Jolly Rancher!

I quit ordering from them because I fell in love with Bramble Berry. And because I hated how the cheaper oils came in plastic bottles. The oil it's self was always pretty good.

Back