sangria white peach

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wonderland

Reaction score
hp-crock pot method. it was my first crock pot soaping and i think i'll be doing it again. *thumbs up*

loaf

hp_loaf.jpg

sliced

hp_slices.jpg

Beautiful! It looks so smooth, is this the batch with the 'stuff' in it?

Deda said:
Beautiful! It looks so smooth, is this the batch with the 'stuff' in it?

sodium lactate and titanium dioxide? no, that hasn't arrived yet. i tried to swirl it but the cup or so that i colored got a bit too mixed with the rest. i like it tho. :)

maybe i'll have better luck next time with swirling. i'm going to wait for the additives to arrive before i try it again. i want to see the difference it makes.

looks good, i havent had any luck with sirling w hp, or did you mean cp?

I love that soap - it so reminds me of white peaches - which are my favourite peach I must say - may I ask what colour you used?

Cheers
Lindy

honor435 said:
looks good, i havent had any luck with sirling w hp, or did you mean cp?

i've only tried swirling twice...one hp [with this one] and one cp - lavender [also posted]

Lindy said:
I love that soap - it so reminds me of white peaches - which are my favourite peach I must say - may I ask what colour you used?

Cheers
Lindy

of course. i used liquid colorants from nature's garden. their yellow and orange.

i love peaches! it smells so nice. :)

Very nice. I haven't yet tried HP but I think I'm starting to notice what it looks like. Can anyone else tell the difference between CP and HP just looking at pics? HP to me looks smoother and fluffy.

Back