Quantcast

Sampler Swap ** New Thread **

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Lane

Reaction score
EDIT: PM me for my address to send your box to. :) If you don't have paypal and you want to get your $10.00 a different way, just pm me.
We have our tenth member! Birdie. So make sure you make enough for NINE people. Any extras ya send I'll make sure to send back in your swap box. As I receive $ and packages, I will put a star by your name on THIS LIST.

So it looks like this is our list:

1. Anhoki
2. pepperi27
3. Soapmaker Man
4. La Oberhasli
5. Stepibarra
6. Tabitha
7. Lane
8. Digit
9. earthygirl
10. Birdie

If someone else wants to sign up before tomorrow to make it an even ten, get your name up there! :) I'm closing the list tomorrow morning around ten pacific time. *whew* we filled up fast! :)

Ok. So as I posted in the last thread: *This is a no CP swap* Let's see what other B&B creations we can come up with. Lotions, creams, skin care, shampoo, conditioner, whipped soap, etc... OF course if you want to include a small CP sample FULLY CURED, along with your B&B sample(s), feel free!

1. This will be a SAMPLER Swap. Remember, the bigger/ more variety your samples are, the more we can use them and give better feedback. If your samples are very small, please try to include two or three different things to sample. (Ex- 1oz MP, .5oz lotion, tealight candle) OR a larger sample (Ex- 3oz MP, votive candle, 2oz lotion) OR a combination.

2. I'd REALLY like everyone to go into this expecting to test the products and LEAVE feedback! (I will start a feedback thread as soon as I receive and ship out the boxes.) Feedback on the items you get back is very important! It helps us all to evolve our products and improve formulas, packaging...etc.

3. Some of us have done over a dozen swaps and for some of us, this is our first. This is only my second! :D We have a GREAT variety of new soapers and veterans! NONE of us are any better or worse than the next. If you plan on going into to this to tell others their items and creations suck, please take your name off the list. We are here to ENCOURAGE and give CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM!

Woo!
Dates:
Mail your boxes by Monday July 14th.
That will give them a week to get here and provided I have all the boxes by Thursday/Friday the 18th, I can have them turned around by Saturday and back to you by Tuesday, July 22. (If EVERYONE has their items done sooner, we can move up the dates, I thought it best to give at least three weeks in case we need to order supplies.)

That gives this swap a little under a month for full turn around. Unless anyone thinks we need longer? :wink:

You will need to PayPal me $9.80 for the flat rate to send your items back to you. Soap.Lane@yahoo.com

Did I get everything covered? This work for everyone?
:D :D
:D

Lane

Reaction score
I guess that would help! :lol:
[ADDRESS REMOVED FOR SECURITY PURPOSES PM FOR ADDRESS! (Ian)]

digit

Reaction score
First timer here, pardon me if this is silly.

I was thinking (I do that sometimes), what if we send products that are not appropiate for all participants? Example - bath salts if someone only has a shower. Or products with ingredients to which some one is allergic to?

Digit

pepperi27

Reaction score
Well to make sure no one gets allergic reactions simply label each product you are sending. If I receive a product and i'm allergic to it I give it to my sister LOL. Some of us here are vegan so when we had our swap we tried as much as possible to accommodate vegans, but you don't have to if you don't want to.

digit

Reaction score
I will definately label!! I do not have a fancy one yet, so it will be plain but accurate. Just pay mind to my product, not the packaging and such.

I am nervous since I know many of y'all know really excellent quality. Feeling a bit exposed, but as Lane says, "get naked". :lol: I am still in.

Digit

pepperi27

Reaction score
LOL please do not be nervous. This is an excellent opportunity to get good or bad feedback in order to improve our business/hobby better! I'm very excited to receive to everyone's products and ty to Lane for suggesting this swap! :D I love doing swaps! You get this great smelling box filled with delicious goodies! Then your family members try to steal them all!

Lane

Reaction score
digit said:
I will definately label!! I do not have a fancy one yet, so it will be plain but accurate. Just pay mind to my product, not the packaging and such.

Digit
This swap would be a great way to get packaging suggestions and ideas for your products. :)

pepperi27 said:
LOL please do not be nervous. This is an excellent opportunity to get good or bad feedback in order to improve our business/hobby better! I'm very excited to receive to everyone's products and ty to Lane for suggesting this swap! :D I love doing swaps! You get this great smelling box filled with delicious goodies! Then your family members try to steal them all!
That's it in a nutshell! :lol: :lol: :lol:

IanT

Reaction score
I wish I had stuff to send in!! still all in shambles from my move and cant wait to get back into soaping!!

Lane

Reaction score
I just added this to the beginning of the thread...
EDIT: PM me for my address to send your box to. :) If you don't have paypal and you want to get me your $9.80 a different way, just pm me.
We have our tenth member! Birdie. So make sure you make enough for NINE people. Any extras ya send I'll make sure to send back in your swap box. As I Reccieve $ and packages, I will put a star by your name on the list.

IanT

Reaction score
:D!!

oooh I cant wait to be in on a swap!! :)

getting stuff in the mail is the best! lol

Its like a holiday!! :)

so whats everyone sending!?!? or is it a suprise ?? (not that Ill know either way until a post is made lol)

Ive got a few recipes I am DIEING to try!! those would def be swap-grade!

Lane

Reaction score
So... I am lame and completely forgot to clean out my inbox/sentbox :oops: :oops: :oops:

If you e-mailed me needing my address or any other info and you haven't heard from my yet, shoot me another pm...please. :oops:

Lane

Reaction score
I forgot about the paypal fees. :( You ya'll could paypal my $10.00 even to cover the shipping, that would be PERFECT. :D

$10.00, nine items. :)
*whew*

pepperi27

Reaction score
IanT said:
:D!!

oooh I cant wait to be in on a swap!! :)

getting stuff in the mail is the best! lol

Its like a holiday!! :)

so whats everyone sending!?!? or is it a suprise ?? (not that Ill know either way until a post is made lol)

Ive got a few recipes I am DIEING to try!! those would def be swap-grade!
Thats right it feels like a holiday from your secret friend! I love it!

pepperi27

Reaction score
I just made a special blend from a few fragrances I've been testing but not sure what i'll put them in yet.