Sample Fragrances

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

I am sampling a line from Brambleberry.. so far this is what I have..

Almond Biscotti - WOW I love this scent.. OOB I was "hmm" but I soaped it.. and it was wonderful (RTCP) no color, no A at all.. very nice .. cant wait to try it

Ginger Lime - More lime, cant smell the ginger at all..

Sandlewood Vanilla - OOHH YEAH! LOVE IT!

I will be back later with more!

Sandlewood Vanilla sounds good. I don't usually care for vanilla alone, it gives me a headache, but I usually like it when it's more subtle mixed with something else.

I have some scents on order from saveonscents.com

Carrot Cake
LavenderSupreme
Lemongrass
Cucumber
Cotton Blossom

I wish they would get here already :wink:

Smellitlikeitis, if you want a great ginger fragrance from BrambleBerry, try the 'Ginger Souffle'. It is awesome, smells just like gingerbread. I use it in my OMH soap and it is a HUGE hit with everyone that tries it.

Becky said:
Smellitlikeitis, if you want a great ginger fragrance from BrambleBerry, try the 'Ginger Souffle'. It is awesome, smells just like gingerbread. I use it in my OMH soap and it is a HUGE hit with everyone that tries it.

Thanks for the tip Becky! I'll try that combo! 8)

Paul.... :wink:

The Almond Biscotti is still in the **** mold, but its losing the scen of biscotti.. its more like almond alone..

Ginger Lime.. smells mostly like lime.. but its nice

And the Vanilla Sandlewood isnt that strong in the soap.. its very soft now

I do the Ginger Lime with a little avocado oil added, it does very well for me. :lol:

Val, just to clarify, I don't combine the Ginger Souffle FO with the Oatmeal, Milk & Honey FO, I use it instead of. The first time I made a soap with milk, honey and oatmeal, I burnt the milk & the batter turned a really gingerbread colour, so I thought what the heck, lets go with it!

smellitlikeitis said:
The Almond Biscotti is still in the **** mold, but its losing the scen of biscotti.. its more like almond alone..

Ginger Lime.. smells mostly like lime.. but its nice

And the Vanilla Sandlewood isnt that strong in the soap.. its very soft now

Did the Vanilla Sandalwood scent come back or did it continue to fade? I JUST made a batch with this (fo from BB also)

Latest posts

Back