Same products, different supplier:

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TVivian

Reaction score
For anyone who is a fan of these two fragrances: Brambleberry "lemon cake" and Brambleberry "red apple" .. Natures garden has "lemon squares" and "red delicious apple" and they are the same. I don't mean sorta the same, I mean EXACTLY the same. The even cure out and discolor the same. The price though, is not the same.

. ImageUploadedBySoap Making1439331541.081631.jpg

ImageUploadedBySoap Making1439331554.041145.jpg

Also this colorant which makes the most gorgeous blue ever:

ImageUploadedBySoap Making1439331682.400308.jpg

These are identical but WSP sells it $12.95 for 2oz

BB sells it $8.00 for 1oz

This got me wondering what other soap products you all have found that are identical between suppliers.

Some of BB's smaller quantities of oils are less. Of course, adding on shipping prices can really change that. FO prices vary wildly between suppliers.

TVivian, that's good to know about NG having the same red apple. I used to like that one from BB in B&B products and was considering ordering it again.

Is BB more expensive than everyone?

I find that they're definitely on the more expensive side of things, but their quality is very good. I have a handful of FO's that I regularly buy from them and I'm always on the lookout for less expensive versions and cheaper shipping.

I think their silicone products are very well price, the liners, and individual molds are a great price. I think the fragrances are on the high side, but there are quite a few other companies that are much more expensive than Brambleberry.
It is very frustrating to know there are not very many US fragrance manufacturers that our suppliers buy from, I think that the example above is common. I have been shopping for EO and I am noticing a Hugh difference in pricing, hard to tell if the quality is different, but these EO's are coming from the same countries.

Latest posts

Back