same old song, just another verse

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beadella

Reaction score
First of all, I wasn't quite sure where to post this, so if I am in the wrong territory, I will depend on a big chez to scoot it over to the right place!! :)

OK, Please indulge me just one more time with this FDA legislation business. Reason I am bringing it up AGAIN......... :? is because I get this thing on my google home page about soap and it has a link this morning to some evening news cast report about this FDA thing and how awful it will be for every small cosmetic/soap biz in the country by squashing us all like bugs, :shock: and will limit people to just getting stuff from all the big guys with the deep pockets.

Well, what's the latest buzz around the water cooler????? Has anyone else heard about whether this is any closer to being impemented or not???

This may be me just re-doing my STELLER performance of my chicken-little imitation.......................let's hope so!! :cry: :roll:

Any imput on this issue would be WONDERIFICALLY appreciated, and I am sure useful for more than just me.

thanx oodles in advance,

Della

Hi Tabitha!!

Thanx oodles for both reminding me of the other posts and putting the link in, and also letting me know again that I am just panicing!! Please forgive the "chicken little" imitation! 8) :roll:

tootles,

Della :D

Back